Today: Jun 20, 2024

PDD employee dies of electrocuted in Sopore

by
1 min read

Srinagar: An employee of the Power department died of electrocution in Sopore town of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.

An official said that Farooq Ahmad Magloo of Boniyar received an electric shock while performing his duty at Jamia Qadeem Sopore, news agency Kashmir Scroll reported.

He was immediately taken to Sub-district Hospital Sopore where doctors declared him dead on arrival. Police have registered a case in this regard.

 

KI News

Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.