KI News

Man injured in fire incident in Samba

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Jammu: A man was injured in a fire at a restaurant on the Jammu-Pathankot highway in Samba district early Monday, officials said.

He was an employee of the restaurant and was sleeping when the fire broke out, they said and added that he has been hospitalised.

Fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire has been doused, the officials said. The reason behind the incident is being investigated, they said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *