• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, May 18, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home CITY & TOWNS

Salman Sagar meets ‘aggrieved’ Fire & Services aspirants at Nawa e Subah

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
August 31, 2023
in CITY & TOWNS
A A
0
Salman calls for sustained improvement in quality of in Srinagar
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir National Youth Conference Provincial President Kashmir Salman Ali Sagar met a delegation of “aggrieved” JKSSB Fire and Emergency aspirants at the party headquarters in Nawa-e-Subha, Srinagar.

Scores of youngsters who had applied for various posts in Jammu and Kashmir fire and emergency services on Thursday visited the party headquarters Nawa e Subha and implored upon the party leadership to highlight their plight.

More News

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents

Load More

“It is unfortunate that even after six months, the Jammu and Kashmir administration has not made public the report of the three-member panel headed by the additional chief secretary. The committee was formed in December last year. We have been deliberately pushed out of the selection list. We demand that the report be made public. Why is the government hesitating to make the report public? We want the culprits to be punished and the recruitment list to be scrapped,” they said.

“About 60,000 aspirants had applied for 870 posts of firemen and firemen drivers following a 2013 advertisement. As many as 14,000 were shortlisted after a physical standard test followed by a written examination by the recruitment board. However, interviews could not be held in 2014 due to floods and the recruitment process was cancelled in 2017 on the directions of the then chief minister. The candidates approached the high court which directed the government to hold the recruitment process afresh. In 2018, a physical test of 14,000 aspirants was conducted and 7,000 of them passed and appeared for the written examination. It was again cancelled on court directions,” they added.

“We do not understand how Lt Governor Manoj Sinha and Chief Secretary AK Mehta claim to have provided thousands of jobs when most of them seem to be marred by corruption and scam,” the aggrieved aspirants said. 

Salman Ali Sagar told the aspirants that the party has been highlighting the issue at all appropriate forums including the Parliament for early redressal. He assured them that he would take up the issue with the party President and Vice President for further course of action.

Previous Post

Cartoon

Next Post

LCMA conducts demolition drive in several Srinagar areas

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region
May 18, 2026

Jammu: Deputy Chief Minister Surinder Choudhary on Sunday chaired a high-level review meeting to assess the progress of Public Works...

Read moreDetails

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: MLA Marh Surinder Kumar and a delegation of Coordination Committee Jammu Kashmir separately called on Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha...

Read moreDetails

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents
May 18, 2026

Poonch: Minister for Jal Shakti, Forest, Ecology & Environment and Tribal Affairs Javed Ahmed Rana on Sunday interacted with several...

Read moreDetails

Satish Sharma attends Adhikmas Kumbh at Mattan

Satish Sharma attends Adhikmas Kumbh at Mattan
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Minister for Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Transport, Information Technology, Youth Services and Sports, and Science and Technology...

Read moreDetails

Rana launches ₹57.98 crore development projects in Mendhar

May 18, 2026

Poonch: Minister for Jal Shakti, Forest, Ecology & Environment and Tribal Affairs Javed Ahmed Rana on Sunday laid the foundation...

Read moreDetails

SMC Commissioner briefs media on Census 2027 self-enumeration drive

May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Principal Census Officer (Urban) and Commissioner of Srinagar Municipal Corporation, Faz Lul Haseeb, on Sunday briefed the media regarding...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
LCMA conducts demolition drive in several Srinagar areas

LCMA conducts demolition drive in several Srinagar areas

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.