KI News

2 injured due to elctrocution in Kokarnag

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Kokarnag: Two persons were injured due to an electric shock in Buchoo village of Kokarnag in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Tuesday.

An official told the news agency KNO that two persons received electric shock after they came in contact with a live wire in Buchoo village.

He said that both were working with Khanday Infrastructure Private Limited company as labours.

He added that the duo was shifted to GMC Anantnag for treatment, where their condition is said to be stable.

The injured have been identified as Javaid Ahmad Bhat anf Shabir Ahmad Sheikh—both residents of Watnad.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *