KI News

Man dies of electric shock

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: A man from Shangus area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district died due to electric shock in Srinagar, officials said on Thursday.

Quoting officials, news agency KNO reported that a man identified as Mohammad Jawaad Bhat, son of Ali Mohammad Bhat, a resident of Nowgam Shangus, was electrocuted while he was repairing a motor in Srinagar.

“He died on the spot,” the official said, adding that he was working in a private company.

He said Bhat’s body was taken to a nearby hospital for medico-legal formalities before it was handed over to the family.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *