Images News Netwok

Youth dies of electric shock in Shalimar

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: A 17-year-old youth was on Thursday electrocuted near Shalimar garden in Srinagar.

News agency KNO quoted an official saying that Adil Ahmad, son of Mohammed Shafi of Gandtal Dhara area of Harwan received an electric shock while repairing electric line.

He was subsequently shifted to a PHC Habbak where doctors declared him dead on arrival, they said.

Adil Ahmad was a salesman at a photography shop near Shalimar garden.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *