• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, August 10, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Lawyer who challenged earlier directive says fresh circular is ‘contempt’ of HC orders

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
June 15, 2021
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
No vehicle registered elsewhere to ply sans registration in J&K: Govt
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: Reacting to the fresh government circular on mandatory re-registration in J&K of vehicles purchased from other states, the lawyer who had challenged the earlier directive in the court Monday said that the new circular is in contempt of High Court order and that he will challenge the same by filing a contempt petition.

Advocate Zahoor, who had earlier challenged the earlier government order, said that he is going to file a contempt petition as the fresh order issued by the Transport department amounts to “contempt” of Jammu and Kashmir’s High Court judgment.

More News

Charri Mubarak journey to Amarnath cave shrine to start on Thursday

Police search 26 locations in Kashmir linked to banned JeI

JMC’s demolition drive at Jammu’s Parade Sabzi Mandi draws traders’ ire

Load More

Local news agency KNO quoted the lawyer as saying that the order amounts to the contempt of the judgment passed by the double bench of the High Court on April 29 this year.

“We have gone through the order issued by the Transport department. Our team is on it, as soon as the court resumes after vacations, we will file a contempt petition,” he said.

Previous Post

Induction of local officers in IAS under process: J&K admin

Next Post

CS directs FCS& CA to ensure 100% beneficiary enrolment, removal of fake beneficiaries by July 31

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

Charri Mubarak journey to Amarnath cave shrine to start on Thursday

Amarnath Yatra: Chhari Mubarak rituals to be held on Shankaracharya Temple from Aug 16
August 10, 2026

Srinagar: The focus of the annual Amarnath Yatra has now shifted to the ritualistic journey of Charri Mubarak, the holy...

Read moreDetails

Police search 26 locations in Kashmir linked to banned JeI

Police search 26 locations in Kashmir linked to banned JeI
August 10, 2026

Srinagar: Police on Sunday carried out searches at 26 locations allegedly linked to the banned Jamaat-e-Islami (JeI) group across Sopore...

Read moreDetails

JMC’s demolition drive at Jammu’s Parade Sabzi Mandi draws traders’ ire

JMC’s demolition drive at Jammu’s Parade Sabzi Mandi draws traders’ ire
August 10, 2026

Jammu:  Over a dozen shops were demolished at the traditional Parade Sabzi Mandi in the heart of Jammu early Sunday,...

Read moreDetails

Police, BSF conduct joint search operation along IB in Jammu

Search operation continues in Rajouri
August 10, 2026

Jammu:  Amid heightened security measures and area domination efforts ahead of Independence Day, Jammu and Kashmir Police conducted a cordon-and-search...

Read moreDetails

Migrant KPs say they are ‘political orphans’, ‘new untouchables’

Migrant KPs say they are ‘political orphans’, ‘new untouchables’
August 10, 2026

Jagti (Jammu): Describing themselves as "political orphans" and the "new untouchables", hundreds of displaced Kashmiri Pandits residing in Jagti township...

Read moreDetails

Govt approves ₹10 crore for restoration of Rattan Garh Fort in Bhaderwah

AC extends Amnesty Scheme-2022 for domestic consumers of electricity till March 2025
August 10, 2026

Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir Government has approved ₹10 crore for the repair and restoration of the historic Rattan Garh...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
CS directs FCS& CA to ensure 100% beneficiary Aadhar enrolment, removal of fake beneficiaries by 31st July 2021

CS directs FCS& CA to ensure 100% beneficiary enrolment, removal of fake beneficiaries by July 31

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.