Reyaz Rashid

Lineman sustains ‘severe’ burn injuries after receiving electric shock in Baramulla

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Baramulla: A daily wager lineman of the Power Development Department sustained “severe” burn injuries after receiving an electric shock while repairing an electric line at Khawajabagh area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday afternoon.

Witnesses said that Imran Ahmed Khan, son of Abdul Ahad Khan of Buran Pattan, received an electric shock when he was repairing electrical lines in Khawajabagh locality in Baramulla.

Imran was immediately taken to GMC Baramulla where doctors referred him to SMHS Srinagar in serious condition, they added.

Khan has sustained critical burn injuries due to electric shock, his condition is critical, said a doctor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *