PDD lineman injured due to electrocution in Kangan, hospitalized

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Kangan: A 55-year-old lineman of Power Development Department (PDD) was on Wednesday injured due to electrocution at Wani Yaram village of Kangan in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district.

Sources told said that a PDD lineman identified as Mehboob Sheikh (55), son of Abdul Shakoor Sheikh of Waniyaram Wangath received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire in the locality while repairing a wire, resulting injuries to him.

Sheikh was rushed to Trauma Hospital, Kangan, where he is undergoing treatment.

Meanwhile, police has taken cognizance in this regard.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *