Youth electrocuted to death in Ganderbal
Ganderbal: A youth was on Wednesday electrocuted to death in Lar area of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district.
An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that a youth identified as Sameer Ahmad Khan, son of Abdul Rashid Khan of Thune Kangan area of Ganderbal received an electric shock when he was repairing wires at the house of his brother-in-law in Benhama area of Lar in Kangan.
The youth as per the official was an electrician by profession, adding that the youth was rushed to the hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.