Today: Jun 18, 2024

PDD employee suffers electric shock in Tral, hospitalized

1 min read

Pulwama, July 14: An employee of Power Development Department (PDD) was wounded after suffering an electric shock in Tral area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district, Tuesday.

Sources said Manzoor Ahmad Shad, a resident of Tral Payeen, was injured after he came in contact with a live wire while carrying out some repair works atop an electric pole.

The employee was rushed to Sub District Hospital (SDH) Tral for treatment, wherefrom he was shifted to SMHS hospital Srinagar for further treatment, reports said.