Images News Netwok

Man electrocuted in Sopore

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar, Sep 05: A 55-year-old man died due to electrocution at his home in Neharpora village of Sopore in north Kashmir's Baramulla district on Wednesday.

The deceased was identified as Muhammad Subhan Dar, son of Abdullah Dar.

Reports said that Dar was repairing a live wire around 11.30 am when he suffered an electric shock.

He was rushed to Sub-District Hospital Sopore where the doctors declared him dead on arrival.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *