Images News Netwok

Woman dies of electric shock in Hajin

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar, May 30: A woman died of electric shock in Hajin town of north Kashmir’s Bandipora district last night, police said.

The deceased was identified as Mugli Begum, wife of Ghulam Hassan Parray of Par Mohalla Hajin.

An official said that Begum was electrocuted while repairing a live wire at her home around 10 pm. She was rushed to Community Health Centre where she breathed her last, he said.

Kashmir Images
  • 1
    Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *