• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Sunday, May 24, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Pak rejects claims of link to Pulwama attack

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
February 16, 2019
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Efforts on to resume dialogue with India: Pak FO
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Islamabad, Feb 15: In a tit-for-tat move, Pakistan on Friday summoned Indian Deputy High Commissioner here and lodged a protest against India’s allegation of its role in the brutal Pulwama terrorist attack.

Pakistan-based group Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) has claimed responsibility for the attack in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Thursday that left 49 CRPF soldiers dead and five critically wounded.

More News

Anyone in administration or public life connected to drug trade will face strict action: LG

J&K govt imposes spending curbs, restricts official events

Attacking Govt over recruitment freeze, Sajad Lone says, one lakh jobs promise was a “LIE”

Load More

The summoning of the Indian diplomat comes after India earlier in the day summoned Pakistan HC to India Sohail Mahmood and issued a very strong demarche over the killing of the CRPF soldiers.

Though the Foreign Office has not issued any statement, sources said the FO summoned the Indian Deputy High Commissioner and rejected “baseless allegations made by India” against Pakistan on the Pulwama attack.

A short video clip of the Indian diplomat leaving the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is also circulating in the social media.

Meanwhile, in a tweet, FO spokesperson Mohammad Faisal said Pakistan Foreign Secretary Tehmina Janjua today briefed ambassadors of the United States, Russia, France, the United Kingdom and China on the Pulwama attack and rejected India’s allegations.

“FS today briefed P5 Ambassadors at MoFA. Rejected  Indian allegations on Pulwama attack,” he tweeted.

“FS said Pakistan has pursued a constructive approach towards India. Pakistan’s offer of dialogue and the #Kartarpur initiative are a clear evidence of this. Ratcheting up tensions in the region will be counterproductive,” Faisal added.

According to sources, Indian High Commissioner to Pakistan Ajay Bisaria has also been called to Delhi for consultations in the wake of the horrific attack.

Meanwhile, Pakistan’s information minister Fawad Chaudhry said in an interview that Pakistan would take action against anyone if India share evidence.

Previous Post

HC asks authorities to create enabling environment for disabled persons

Next Post

Kargil wins the divisional battle

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Anyone in administration or public life connected to drug trade will face strict action: LG

Anyone in administration or public life connected to drug trade will face strict action: LG
May 24, 2026

Srinagar: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Saturday warned of strict legal action against anyone, whether in the administration or in...

Read moreDetails

J&K govt imposes spending curbs, restricts official events

AC extends Amnesty Scheme-2022 for domestic consumers of electricity till March 2025
May 24, 2026

Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has announced a series of expenditure-control measures aimed at ensuring fiscal discipline, imposing restrictions...

Read moreDetails

Attacking Govt over recruitment freeze, Sajad Lone says, one lakh jobs promise was a “LIE”

NC gifted 7 MLAs to BJP in RS polls : Sajad Lone
May 24, 2026

Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Conference President and MLA Handwara Sajad Lone on Saturday denounced the NC-led government over the...

Read moreDetails

Petrol, diesel, CNG prices hiked again; rates jump nearly Rs 5/litre in 10 days

Petrol, diesel prices cut by 9 paise each
May 24, 2026

New Delhi: Petrol and diesel prices were raised by 87-91 paise per litre on Saturday, taking the cumulative increase in...

Read moreDetails

OMCs ensuring uninterrupted fuel supply amid demand surge in J-K: Official

Petrol price hit highest level under BJP govt, diesel at record high
May 24, 2026

Jammu: Public sector oil marketing companies (OMCs) are ensuring uninterrupted availability of petrol, diesel and LPG across Jammu and Kashmir...

Read moreDetails

Encounter breaks out in Rajouri during major search ops

VDGs want automatic weapons, enhanced allowances
May 24, 2026

Jammu: An encounter broke out between security forces and terrorists on Saturday following a major cordon-and-search operation in Rajouri district...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Ladakh to have rotational HQ in Leh, Kargil

Kargil wins the divisional battle

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.