• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, May 18, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home LOCAL

JKSSB cancels 71 selections

KI News by KI News
November 21, 2018
in LOCAL
A A
0
Now donkey too issued admit card to write exam!

SSB

FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

JAMMU, NOVEMBER 20: J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) today approved cancellation of recommendations/candidature of 71 candidates to pave the way for operation of waiting list.

According to Malik Suhail, PRO, JKSSB, the 71 recommendations/candidature cancelled by the Board includes69 posts of Accounts Assistants selected earlier for district cadres of Anantnag, Budgam, Pulwama, Kupwara and Jammu. He said the recommendations of these candidates had been withheld for completing deficiencies, which they failed to do within the stipulated time-frame.

More News

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents

Load More

Malik said these candidates were required to furnish the clarifications/deficient documents in respect of their candidature, but they failed to do so, despite repeated notices by the Board. “The Board considered the issue and keeping in view the fact that such candidates were not interested in being recommended against these posts and at the same time the validity period of these selection lists was nearing expiry, JKSSB decided to cancel their candidature/ selection, to pave the way for candidates figuring in the waitlists to get a chance of employment,” he said.

He said the candidates in the waiting list should immediately approach the concerned departments for availing the benefit of these cancellations.

Previous Post

Agriculture Counselor Netherlands Embassy calls on Secy Horticulture

Next Post

At least 40 killed in suicide attack on Kabul religious gathering: officials

KI News

KI News

Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.

Related Posts

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region
May 18, 2026

Jammu: Deputy Chief Minister Surinder Choudhary on Sunday chaired a high-level review meeting to assess the progress of Public Works...

Read moreDetails

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: MLA Marh Surinder Kumar and a delegation of Coordination Committee Jammu Kashmir separately called on Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha...

Read moreDetails

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents
May 18, 2026

Poonch: Minister for Jal Shakti, Forest, Ecology & Environment and Tribal Affairs Javed Ahmed Rana on Sunday interacted with several...

Read moreDetails

Satish Sharma attends Adhikmas Kumbh at Mattan

Satish Sharma attends Adhikmas Kumbh at Mattan
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Minister for Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Transport, Information Technology, Youth Services and Sports, and Science and Technology...

Read moreDetails

Rana launches ₹57.98 crore development projects in Mendhar

May 18, 2026

Poonch: Minister for Jal Shakti, Forest, Ecology & Environment and Tribal Affairs Javed Ahmed Rana on Sunday laid the foundation...

Read moreDetails

SMC Commissioner briefs media on Census 2027 self-enumeration drive

May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Principal Census Officer (Urban) and Commissioner of Srinagar Municipal Corporation, Faz Lul Haseeb, on Sunday briefed the media regarding...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
At least 40 killed in suicide attack on Kabul religious gathering: officials

At least 40 killed in suicide attack on Kabul religious gathering: officials

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.