• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, August 30, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home BUSINESS

NC asks govt to redress concerns of Khidmat centre operators

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
September 13, 2023
in BUSINESS
A A
0
Ground situation in J&K contrary to government claims: NC
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: The J&K National Conference on Wednesday asked the government to address the genuine concerns of the protesting Khidmat Centre operators across J&K

Asking the LG Administration to intervene, the party’s State Spokesperson Imran Nabi Dar said, “Khidmat Centres were made operational during the tenure of Omar Abdullah as CM in 2009 to address the burgeoning unemployment crisis. Unfortunately, the incumbent J&K Bank administration has curtailed the number of their services thereby rendering them almost jobless. In spite of the assurances, nothing concrete is being offered to the protesting youth.”

Related posts

Commr Secy I&C visits Bandipora, reviews functioning of Wool, Tweed Cluster

Commr Secy I&C visits Bandipora, reviews functioning of Wool, Tweed Cluster

August 29, 2025
Market turmoil leaves investors poorer by more than Rs 4.4 lakh crore

Stock market decline wipes out Rs 11.21 lakh cr from investors’ wealth in 3 days

August 29, 2025

Echoing the sentiments of Khidmat Centre owners, who had come to party office Nawa e Subah, Imran said, “The utmost need of the hour is to address the issue of Khidmat Centres on a fast track basis. These operators are compelled to protest as their demands have been shelved. In 2020, an assurance was given to them from the PMO office that a job policy would be created for them under SRO-202, but since then they have been waiting for the same.”

“I hope the concerned authorities will take a decision in the operators’ best interests and address their genuine demands,” he added.

Previous Post

PDP protests removing duty on import of American apple

Next Post

Director Horticulture participates in awareness progs at Anantnag

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Next Post
Director Horticulture participates in awareness progs at Anantnag

Director Horticulture participates in awareness progs at Anantnag

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.