• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home CITY & TOWNS

NC hits out at administration, alleges security of many of its leaders scaled down

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
February 19, 2022
in CITY & TOWNS
A A
0
Check panic buying, hoarding, black-marketing: NC asks govt
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: The National Conference (NC) on Saturday alleged that the security cover of several of its leaders has been downgraded and said the move “reeks of vindictive and vendetta politics”.

NC spokesperson Imran Nabi Dar said the security of several party leaders including NC general secretary Ali Mohammad Sagar has been scaled down without any legal or legitimate reasons being stated and demanded its restoration.

More News

Satish Sharma visits Art of Living International Center in Bengaluru

CS reviews roadmap for mega Youth Empowerment Programme in J&K

Over 1.5 lakh households complete self-enumeration across J&K in first three days

Load More

“The ruling party has descended to the ultimate personal vendetta mechanism, compromising the lives of the former ministers of J&K, legislators and prominent party leaders,” he alleged.

The NC spokesperson said only a popular government can restore some “lost sense” of confidence and normalcy in the “beleaguered region”.

“The resumption of a genuine political process in the region is going to be long haul. This unjust move will deter the ongoing efforts of NC leaders from strengthening the political process on ground,” he said.

The party said the continuation of “political void” in the region won’t benefit the country.

“On the contrary, it will compromise the supreme interests of the nation. The security cover should be restored irrespective of political affiliations,” he added.

Earlier, the security cover of four former Jammu and Kashmir chief ministers  – Farooq Abdullah, Ghulam Nabi Azad, Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba Mufti – had been scaled down.

The Special Security Group (SSG) cover for them was withdrawn and their protection entrusted to the security wing of the Jammu and Kashmir Police, which will be backed by central armed paramilitary forces.

Previous Post

Exhibition showcasing finest of Kashmir Handicrafts inaugurated at Gulmarg

Next Post

‘No peace, it’s just silence of graveyard in J&K’

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

Satish Sharma visits Art of Living International Center in Bengaluru

Satish Sharma visits Art of Living International Center in Bengaluru
May 20, 2026

Bengaluru: Minister for Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Information Technology, Transport and Youth Services & Sports Satish Sharma on...

Read moreDetails

CS reviews roadmap for mega Youth Empowerment Programme in J&K

Chief Secy reviews Mission YUVA progress across J&K districts
May 20, 2026

Srinagar: Chief Secretary Atal Dulloo on Tuesday reviewed the implementation roadmap of the proposed Youth Empowerment Programme (YEP), an ambitious...

Read moreDetails

Over 1.5 lakh households complete self-enumeration across J&K in first three days

Over 1.5 lakh households complete self-enumeration across J&K in first three days
May 20, 2026

Jammu: More than 1.50 lakh households across Jammu and Kashmir have completed self-enumeration within the first three days of the...

Read moreDetails

Fuel supply remains uninterrupted across J&K: Oil companies

Petrol price hit highest level under BJP govt, diesel at record high
May 20, 2026

Jammu: Public sector oil marketing companies including Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited...

Read moreDetails

NCW seeks Home Ministry’s nod for opening offices in UTs

May 20, 2026

Srinagar:  The National Commission for Women has proposed to open offices in the country's Union territories and is awaiting approval...

Read moreDetails

Shouldn’t view discontent over NC-Congress alliance with too much intensity: Karra

May 20, 2026

Jammu:  Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee president Tariq Hamid Karra on Tuesday played down discontent within the party ranks...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
What happened at JKAP launching event?

‘No peace, it’s just silence of graveyard in J&K’

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.