• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, May 18, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

India, China agreed to stay in close contact to work out mutually acceptable resolution: MEA

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
January 29, 2022
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Stand by our Afghan partners; will take all steps for safety of Indians, India’s interests: MEA
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: India and China agreed at the previous round of Corps Commander-level talks to stay in close contact and maintain dialogue via military and diplomatic channels to work out a mutually acceptable resolution of the remaining issues related to the LAC in the western sector at the earliest, the Ministry of External Affairs said on Friday.

Asked about the border standoff with China, Ministry of External Affairs Spokesperson Arindam Bagchi said, “As you are aware, the 14th round of India-China Corps Commander level meeting was held on January 12 this year. The two sides agreed that resolution of the remaining issues at the earliest would help in the restoration of peace and tranquillity along the LAC in the western sector and enable progress in bilateral relations.”

More News

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K

Eid-ul-Adha on May 27

Load More

“The two sides agreed to stay in close contact and maintain dialogue via military and diplomatic channels and work out a mutually acceptable resolution of the remaining issues at the earliest,” he said.

In this context it was also agreed that the next round of the commanders level talks should be held at the earliest, Bagchi added.

The eastern Ladakh border standoff between the Indian and Chinese militaries erupted on May 5, 2020, following a violent clash in the Pangong lake area.

Both sides gradually enhanced their deployment by rushing in tens of thousands of soldiers as well as heavy weaponry.

As a result of a series of military and diplomatic talks, the two sides completed the disengagement process last year in the north and south banks of the Pangong lake and in the Gogra area.

Each side currently has around 50,000 to 60,000 troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the sensitive sector.

Previous Post

Two brothers from Bandipora drown in river Jhelum in Baramulla

Next Post

Have positive approach, willing to engage with Pak: India on expanding list of shrines for visits

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: The Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha completed his self-enumeration today, marking the beginning of the House listing and Housing Census...

Read moreDetails

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Infiltrating Jammu and Kashmir to execute terror attacks for the banned Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), a Pakistani terrorist paused his operations...

Read moreDetails

Eid-ul-Adha on May 27

Ramzan to begin on March 2 across J&K: Mufti Nasir-ul-Islam
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Grand Mufti of Jammu and Kashmir Nasir-ul-Islam Farooq on Sunday announced that Eid-ul-Adha will be celebrated across Jammu and...

Read moreDetails

Mainstreaming of J&K under Modi govt led to aspirational surge among women: Jitendra Singh

Mainstreaming of J&K under Modi govt led to aspirational surge among women: Jitendra Singh
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Union Minister Jitendra Singh on Sunday said the mainstreaming of Jammu and Kashmir under the leadership of Prime Minister...

Read moreDetails

DFCO issues advisory ahead of nationwide chemists’ bandh on May 20

Tral shuts for second day against militant killings
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Drugs and Food Control Organization on Sunday issued a public advisory ahead of the nationwide bandh call given by...

Read moreDetails

Govt withholds salaries of four ACDs over poor MGNREGA performance

AC extends Amnesty Scheme-2022 for domestic consumers of electricity till March 2025
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has withheld the salaries of four Additional District Programme Coordinators (ADPCs)/Assistant Commissioners Development (ACDs)...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
India to open T20 WC campaign against Pakistan on October 23 at the MCG

Have positive approach, willing to engage with Pak: India on expanding list of shrines for visits

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.