• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, November 29, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home Latest News

India and China hold 11th round of military talks; focus on further disengagement in eastern Ladakh

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
April 9, 2021
in Latest News
A A
0
6th round of Sino-India military talks lasts 14 hrs
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: India and China held another round of military talks on Friday to take forward the disengagement process in the remaining friction points such as Hot Springs, Gogra and Depsang in eastern Ladakh, people familiar with the development said.

The 11th round of the Corps Commander-level talks began at around 10:30 am at the Chushul border point on the Indian side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh, they said.

More News

Ramban disaster victims to get 189 three-room houses within six months: LG Sinha

Girl sets herself ablaze at Pratap Park, moved to hospital

Snowfall key to boost Kashmir’s tourism this season: CM Omar Abdullah

Load More

The 10th round of the military dialogue took place on February 20, two days after both militaries concluded the withdrawal of troops and weapons from the North and South banks of the Pangong lake. The talks lasted for around 16 hours.

The Indian delegation at Friday’s talks is led by Lieutenant General PGK Menon, the Commander of the Leh-based 14 Corps.

One of the people cited above said India will insist on completing the disengagement process at the remaining friction points at the earliest.

Late last month, Army chief General MM Naravane said the threat to India has only “abated” following the disengagement in the Pangong lake areas, but it has not gone away altogether.

The border standoff between the Indian and Chinese militaries erupted on May 5 last following a violent clash in the Pangong lake areas and both sides gradually enhanced their deployment by rushing in tens of thousands of soldiers as well as heavy weaponry.

As a result of a series of military and diplomatic talks, the two sides completed the withdrawal of troops and weapons from the North and South banks of the Pangong lake in February, in line with an agreement on disengagement.

India has been insisting that the resolution of the outstanding issues, including at Depsang, Hot Springs and Gogra, is essential for the overall ties between the two countries.

Previous Post

Ansaar Gazwatul Hind chief killed in Tral encounter: IGP Kashmir

Next Post

Srinagar: LMD books two delivery boys for overcharging on cooking Gas

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Ramban disaster victims to get 189 three-room houses within six months: LG Sinha

Zero tolerance for terror sympathisers, youth radicalisation: LG Sinha
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Ramban: Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Saturday visited Ramban district and laid the foundation stone for rehabilitation...

Read moreDetails

Girl sets herself ablaze at Pratap Park, moved to hospital

Girl sets herself ablaze at Pratap Park, moved to hospital
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: A young girl allegedly set herself ablaze at Pratap Park here on Saturday afternoon. Eyewitnesses told the news agency—Kashmir...

Read moreDetails

Snowfall key to boost Kashmir’s tourism this season: CM Omar Abdullah

NC only party taking BJP head on: CM Omar
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar:: Asserting that the snowfall will remain the biggest factor driving tourist footfall in the Valley, the Chief Minister Omar...

Read moreDetails

NC Govt likely to reshuffle, expand cabinet in Jan 2026

CM announces revival of ‘Darbar Move’
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: The ruling National Conference-led government is likely to go for a cabinet reshuffle and expansion in January 2026, sources...

Read moreDetails

Pre-dawn blaze damages OPD building of JVC Hospital in Srinagar

Two Insaas rifles gutted in fire in Army camp in Rajouri
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: A pre-dawn fire damaged several rooms of the Outpatient Department (OPD) building of JVC Hospital, Bemina, Srinagar, on Saturday,...

Read moreDetails

India’s GDP Growth Strengthens at 8.2%, Economic Outlook Remains Robust

GDP growth slows to 2-year low of 5.4% in Q2 on poor show by manufacturing, weak consumption
by KI News
November 28, 2025

New Delhi: India’s economy continues to show strong momentum, with real GDP growth estimated at 8.2% in Q2 of FY...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
5 officers among 8 JAKFED employees booked for embezzlement

Srinagar: LMD books two delivery boys for overcharging on cooking Gas

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.