• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, August 29, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home CITY & TOWNS

Meddling with Covid-19 funds ‘unacceptable’, whosoever found involved won’t be spared: Dir Health

KNS by KNS
August 29, 2020
in CITY & TOWNS
A A
0
Saloora, Wani join PDP along with hundreds of supporters
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar : Director Health Services Kashmir (DHSK) Dr Sameer Mattoo on Friday said any meddling with Covid-19 funds is “unacceptable” for the Department and clarified that whosoever would be found involved in swindling pandemic funds won’t be spared and will be taken to task sternly.

Talking to Kashmir News Service (KNS), Dr Mattoo said that the Government has taken strong note of the complaint and the facts would be brought to fore. He said the Department has already constituted a high-level committee headed by CMO Anantnag which is investigating all pros and cons of the matter.

Related posts

Satish Sharma visits flood-affected areas of Chamb constituency

Satish Sharma visits flood-affected areas of Chamb constituency

August 28, 2025
Javed Rana reviews water supply restoration measures in flood-affected areas of Jammu city

Javed Rana reviews water supply restoration measures in flood-affected areas of Jammu city

August 28, 2025

However he asserted that those found involved in swindling Covid-19 funds won’t be spared and be dealt as per law.

“DHSK has constituted a committee headed by CMO Anantnag Dr Mukhtar Ahmad who is probing every aspect of the matter. Whosoever would be found guilty in the act, would be dealt sternly”, he said.

He added DHSK is waiting for preliminary report and once it will come, department will go ahead with further action.

Earlier KNS reported from reliable sources that the funds allocated for Covid-19 in Sub-District Hospital (SDH) Bijbera had been transferred into personal accounts of few health employees instead of depositing the amount into hospital’s authorized account.

Meanwhile Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Dr Mukhtar Ahmad also confirmed that investigation in the matter is underway and also maintained that the accused officials have been asked to deposit the money back to their original accounts.

“We have issued an order in this regard and accused officials have been directed to deposit the amount back into the account of Government”, CMO said.

When asked about the accused being patronized by senior officers, CMO clarified that strict action will be taken against anyone found involved in the matter in “any way”.

Previous Post

Central Team compliments J&K for COVID-19 containment strategy

Next Post

JKAP appoints first batch of office bearers

KNS

KNS

Next Post
JKAP concerned over plight of non-COVID patients

JKAP appoints first batch of office bearers

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.