• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Labourer from Ganderbal among 13 killed in Red Fort blast: Police

KI News by KI News
November 16, 2025
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Eight killed in blast near Red Fort, cars gutted and several injured

Photo/PTI

FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Ganderbal: A labourer from central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district was among the 13 people killed in the recent Red Fort blast in New Delhi.

The deceased, identified as Bilal Ahmad Sangoo, son of Ghulam Hasan Sangoo, a resident of Baba Nagri Wangath Kangan, had been working in Delhi since 2019.

More News

  Kulgam: Second migrant worker succumbs; death toll 2; search on for attackers

CM announces Rs 10 lakh each for kin of victims

3 special trains ferry 2,200 stranded passengers

Load More

SSP Ganderbal Khalil Ahmad Poswal said the family identified Sangoo after police showed them photographs of the victims. “One of those killed in the Red Fort blast has been confirmed as a labourer from Ganderbal district. The family recognised him from the images shared with them,” the SSP said.

He added that the administration is making arrangements to bring the body back to Kashmir. “We will ensure his body is brought here for last rites. Our team is coordinating with the authorities in Delhi,” he said.

The news has plunged the Baba Nagri Wangath area into grief, where locals gathered at the victim’s residence to offer condolences. Relatives said Bilal had moved to Delhi nearly six years ago to earn and support his family back home. (KNT)

Previous Post

Multi-state cyber fraud busted; 13 accused identified, Rs 2.27 crore recovered

Next Post

Nowgam blast wake-up call for Centre to strengthen intelligence: Kharge

KI News

KI News

Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.

Related Posts

  Kulgam: Second migrant worker succumbs; death toll 2; search on for attackers

   Kulgam: Second migrant worker succumbs; death toll 2; search on for attackers
August 2, 2026

Srinagar: Security forces on Saturday intensified search operations to track down the assailants who killed two migrant labourers in Kulgam...

Read moreDetails

CM announces Rs 10 lakh each for kin of victims

CM calls for depiction of cultural identity in new infrastructure at JK House properties across India
August 2, 2026

Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday announced an ex-gratia relief of Rs 10 lakh each for the kin of...

Read moreDetails

3 special trains ferry 2,200 stranded passengers

Locomotive of Jammu-bound train detaches from coaches in Punjab
August 2, 2026

Jammu: The Northern Railway operated three special trains in J&K on Saturday and successfully transported around 2,200 passengers stranded due...

Read moreDetails

Condemning Kulgam terror attack, Farooq Abdullah questions timing of attack; seeks probe

Farooq Abdullah questions Centre’s silence on situation in PoJK
August 2, 2026

Jammu/Srinagar: National Conference president Farooq Abdullah on Saturday condemned the Kulgam terror attack that left two migrant workers dead but...

Read moreDetails

LG hands over job letters to kin of two slain policemen

LG hands over job letters to kin of two slain policemen
August 2, 2026

Srinagar: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Saturday handed over appointment letters on compassionate grounds to the son of a head...

Read moreDetails

No society prospers on govt jobs alone: CM

Following KI report on Srinagar Smart City fiasco, CM announces inquiry
August 2, 2026

Bengaluru:  Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday said no society had ever become prosperous solely through government employment or public...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Will ask PAC to call AG, CAG to know when was CAG report on Rafale tabled in Parl: Kharge

Nowgam blast wake-up call for Centre to strengthen intelligence: Kharge

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.