• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home CITY & TOWNS

Anyone trying to disturb peace in Reasi will be dealt with iron hand, says SSP

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
July 15, 2024
in CITY & TOWNS
A A
0
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Jammu: Anyone attempting to disturb peace and tranquility in Reasi will be dealt with an iron hand, a senior police officer said on Sunday, as she visited the remote Chassana area of the district to review the security situation there.

Senior Superintendent of Police, Reasi, Mohita Sharma also said police are committed to providing a safe and secure atmosphere across the district that witnessed a major terror attack on June 09.

More News

Satish Sharma visits Art of Living International Center in Bengaluru

CS reviews roadmap for mega Youth Empowerment Programme in J&K

Over 1.5 lakh households complete self-enumeration across J&K in first three days

Load More

Nine people, including seven pilgrims, were killed and 41 injured when terrorists opened fire on a bus returning from the Shiv Khori temple near Teryath village in Reasi.

“Police are committed to ensuring peace and security in the region. Anyone attempting to disturb the peace and tranquility will be dealt with an iron hand,” the SSP said, talking to officers and jawans during her visit to the Chasana police station and Malikote and Tulli Banna police posts.

She reviewed the security situation in the area, preparations to deal with anti-national elements and devise robust strategies to counter emerging challenges amid attempts by Pakistan-based handlers to revive terrorism in the district.

The SSP thoroughly assessed the security dynamics of the region and reviewed the ongoing anti-terrorist operations, a police spokesperson said.

In addition to the security review, Sharma also rewarded the bravehearts who participated in last year’s Saab Gali operation in Chassana, acknowledging their courage and commitment. One terrorist was eliminated in the operation on September 4. (PTI)

Previous Post

‘Vande Kargil Rally’ arrives at Srinagar

Next Post

NC anguished over Handwara fire incident

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Satish Sharma visits Art of Living International Center in Bengaluru

Satish Sharma visits Art of Living International Center in Bengaluru
May 20, 2026

Bengaluru: Minister for Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Information Technology, Transport and Youth Services & Sports Satish Sharma on...

Read moreDetails

CS reviews roadmap for mega Youth Empowerment Programme in J&K

Chief Secy reviews Mission YUVA progress across J&K districts
May 20, 2026

Srinagar: Chief Secretary Atal Dulloo on Tuesday reviewed the implementation roadmap of the proposed Youth Empowerment Programme (YEP), an ambitious...

Read moreDetails

Over 1.5 lakh households complete self-enumeration across J&K in first three days

Over 1.5 lakh households complete self-enumeration across J&K in first three days
May 20, 2026

Jammu: More than 1.50 lakh households across Jammu and Kashmir have completed self-enumeration within the first three days of the...

Read moreDetails

Fuel supply remains uninterrupted across J&K: Oil companies

Petrol price hit highest level under BJP govt, diesel at record high
May 20, 2026

Jammu: Public sector oil marketing companies including Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited...

Read moreDetails

NCW seeks Home Ministry’s nod for opening offices in UTs

May 20, 2026

Srinagar:  The National Commission for Women has proposed to open offices in the country's Union territories and is awaiting approval...

Read moreDetails

Shouldn’t view discontent over NC-Congress alliance with too much intensity: Karra

May 20, 2026

Jammu:  Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee president Tariq Hamid Karra on Tuesday played down discontent within the party ranks...

Read moreDetails
Next Post

NC anguished over Handwara fire incident

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.