• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, August 29, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

20,806 more Amarnath pilgrims perform Darshan at Holy Cave

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
July 17, 2023
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Special prayers held on ‘Ashad-Purnima’ for Amarnath yatra
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: Despite inclement weather enroute to the Amarnath Cave, 20,806 pilgrims performed darshan at the shrine Sunday, officials informed.

They said cumulatively 2,29,221 pilgrims have had the darshan so far since the commencement of the Yatra on July 01.

Related posts

Water starts receding in Jhelum, flood threat eases, BUT…

Water starts receding in Jhelum, flood threat eases, BUT…

August 29, 2025
   Two killings/deaths in J&K, people want answers

4 more bodies found as post-flood rescue work continues in Jammu

August 29, 2025

Meanwhile, another batch of over 6,600 Amarnath pilgrims left the Jammu city early Sunday for Kashmir amid rain and tight security to embark on the annual pilgrimage, an official said.

“The 14th batch, comprising 6,684 pilgrims left Bhagwati Nagar base camp Jammu for the valley in a convoy of 241 vehicles between 3.30 am and 3.55 am,” the official said.

The pilgrim convoy left for the two base camps, Pahalgam in Anantnag and Baltal in Ganderbal district, amid moderate rains which went on for hours drenching several parts of Jammu and leaving many roads waterlogged.

According to the official, 3,686 pilgrims left for Pahalgam base camp in 132 vehicles, while 2,998 pilgrims are heading for Baltal in 109 vehicles.

With the latest dispatch, a total of 86,865 pilgrims have left the Jammu base camp for the valley since June 30 — the day the first batch of pilgrims was flagged off by Lt Governor Manoj Sinha.

Previous Post

Ahead of Vijay Diwas, Army organises Shastra Pradarshan

Next Post

Police seeks help of general public in identifying male dead body recovered from holy cave

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Next Post
Police file chargesheet against accused in Bandipora rape case

Police seeks help of general public in identifying male dead body recovered from holy cave

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.