KI News

20-year-old youth dies of electrocution in Kulgam

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Kulgam: A 20-year-old youth died due to electric shock in Batpora Nowbal area of Qaimoh in South Kashmir’s Kulgam district.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Mohsin Ahmad Bhat son of Abdul Ahad Bhat of Batpora Nowbal received electric shock last evening when he was repairing some gadget at his home.

He said soon after the incident the boy was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival—(KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *