• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home Latest News

World is now listening to India with more attention: Rajnath

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
June 26, 2023
in Latest News
A A
0
World is now listening to India with more attention: Rajnath
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Jammu: India’s prestige and stature have increased on the world stage under Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said on Monday.

Addressing a National Security Conclave at the University of Jammu, he said the world is now listening intently when India speaks, which was not the case earlier.

More News

LG Sinha Chairs High-Level Security Review Meeting

Special train to run between Budgam and Katra as highway remains shut

CM Omar Abdullah condemns Kulgam killings

Load More

Under the Modi-led government, the prestige of India has gone up on the international stage and so has its stature. Earlier, when India used to say something at international forums, it was not taken so seriously, the defence minister said.

He said the situation has changed after Modi took over in 2014.

When India speaks at any international forum today, the world listens intently, he said.

His remarks come in the backdrop of the prime minister’s just concluded six-day visit to the US and Egypt during which several landmark agreements were signed.

Referring to Prime Minister Modi’s outreach in foreign countries over the years, he noted that the prime minister of one country referred to him as “boss”, while US President Joe Biden said Modi is so popular that one desires to have his autograph.

At a diaspora event in Sydney last month, Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese had described Modi as “the boss” and said his Indian counterpart was accorded a welcome that even American rock star Bruce Springsteen did not get while performing at the same venue in 2017.

Previous Post

SANJY: Empty trucks to be diverted on Mughal road to decrease traffic rush on NH-44

Next Post

Altaf Bukhari calls for adequate arrangements ahead of Eid al-Adha

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

LG Sinha Chairs High-Level Security Review Meeting

LG chairs 7th J&K UT Wildlife Board Meeting
August 1, 2026

Srinagar: Lieutenant Governor Shri Manoj Sinha chaired a high-level security review meeting today. The meeting was attended by Shri Atal...

Read moreDetails

Special train to run between Budgam and Katra as highway remains shut

Locomotive of Jammu-bound train detaches from coaches in Punjab
August 1, 2026

Budgam: As the Srinagar-Jammu National Highway remains closed due to adverse weather conditions, Northern Railway on Saturday announced special train...

Read moreDetails

CM Omar Abdullah condemns Kulgam killings

CM assures priority redressal of public concerns
August 1, 2026

Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah today strongly condemned the dastardly killing of two labourers in Kulgam and announced an ex-gratia...

Read moreDetails

Amarnath Yatra suspended from Jammu as rain hampers highway restoration

Budha Amarnath Yatra begins amid tight security
August 1, 2026

Jammu: Amarnath Yatra was suspended from the Bhagwati Nagar base camp here on Saturday as the 250-km strategic Jammu-Srinagar National...

Read moreDetails

Flash floods hit Chatroo; schools shut in Kishtwar, Doda, Ramban

Flash floods hit Chatroo; schools shut in Kishtwar, Doda, Ramban
August 1, 2026

Jammu: Flash floods triggered by a cloudburst swept the Chatroo area of Kishtwar district early Saturday, forcing several schools to...

Read moreDetails

Kulgam terror attack: 2nd migrant worker succumbs at SKIMS

Terrorists target migrant labourers in Kulgam, one killed, another critical: Officials
August 1, 2026

Kulgam: The death toll in the Kulgam terror attack has risen to two after another injured migrant worker succumbed to...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Bukhari urges PM to announce regularisation of daily-wagers

Altaf Bukhari calls for adequate arrangements ahead of Eid al-Adha

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.