• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Thursday, August 6, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Application process for CUET-UG starts from Thursday night, go on till March 12

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
February 10, 2023
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Application process for CUET-UG starts from Thursday night, go on till March 12
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: The application process for second edition of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET)-UG began on Thursday night and will remain open till March 12, UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar said.

The exam is scheduled to be conducted from May 21-31.

More News

J&K, Ladakh witnessed wide-ranging transformation since Article 370 abrogation: PM Modi

7th death anniversary of J&K’s special status

J&K administration has resolved to dismantle terror network: LG Sinha

Load More

“Online submission of application form for CUET-UG for admission to undergraduate programmes will start tonight. Last date for submission of applications is March 12, 2023.

“Announcement of the city of examination is on April 30. Downloading of Admit cards from the NTA website from the second week of May, 2023,” Kumar said on Thursday.

The University Grants Commission (UGC) in March last year announced that undergraduate admissions will be conducted in all central universities through a common entrance test and not on the basis of Class 12 marks.

The undergraduate admission process in universities will be completed by July 2023 and the new academic session can begin on August 01.

“Examination will be conducted on multiple days in three shifts, depending on the number of candidates and subject choices. Candidates can apply for CUET (UG) – 2023 through the Online mode only on the website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in,” Kumar said.

The CUET (UG) – 2023 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.

The debut edition of CUET-UG was conducted in July last year and was marred by glitches prompting the National Testing Agency (NTA) to cancel exams at multiple centres. While several students were informed about cancellation a night before the exam, many of them were turned away from centres citing cancellations.

Kumar had then said the exam at certain centres had been cancelled following reports of “sabotage”.

With 14.9 lakh registrations, the CUET, the common gateway for undergraduate admissions in all central universities, is now the second biggest entrance exam in the country, surpassing JEE-Main’s average registration of nine lakh.

NEET-UG is the biggest entrance test in India with an average of 18 lakh registrations. While JEE-Mains is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted twice a year, NEET is conducted in pen and paper mode.

Previous Post

Govt says media council may not be desirable; parliamentary panel makes fresh push

Next Post

‘2.5 lakh youth to get skill training in agri, allied sectors’

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

J&K, Ladakh witnessed wide-ranging transformation since Article 370 abrogation: PM Modi

J&K, Ladakh witnessed wide-ranging transformation since Article 370 abrogation: PM Modi
August 6, 2026

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said since the abrogation of Article 370 in 2019, the lives of...

Read moreDetails

7th death anniversary of J&K’s special status

7th death anniversary of J&K’s special status
August 6, 2026

The’e Khabar Garam, Ki Galib Ke Udain Ge Purze; Dekhne Hum Bhi Gaye, Par Who Tamasha Na Houa. (The news...

Read moreDetails

J&K administration has resolved to dismantle terror network: LG Sinha

J&K administration has resolved to dismantle terror network: LG Sinha
August 6, 2026

Srinagar: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Wednesday said his administration has resolved to dismantle the terror network and bring its...

Read moreDetails

Wounds unhealed, statehood promise unfulfilled: Omar Abdullah on anniversary of Article 370 abrogation

CM holds pre-budget consultations with stakeholders in tourism, industries, education
August 6, 2026

Jammu/Srinagar: Protests and celebrations marked the seventh anniversary of the abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday,...

Read moreDetails

Abrogation of Article 370 ushered in new era of peace, development in J&K: BJP

Abrogation of Article 370 ushered in new era of peace, development in J&K: BJP
August 6, 2026

Jammu/Srinagar:  The BJP on Wednesday said the abrogation of Articles 370 and 35A on August 5, 2019, marked the beginning...

Read moreDetails

CS reviews anti-narcotics strategy, calls for faster NDPS trials and stronger rehabilitation

Chief Secy reviews Mission YUVA progress across J&K districts
August 6, 2026

SRINAGAR: Chief Secretary Atal Dulloo on Wednesday reviewed Jammu and Kashmir's anti-narcotics strategy at the 18th Union Territory-level meeting of...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Prepare a well-thought business revival plan: Atal Dulloo to JKLFC stakeholders

‘2.5 lakh youth to get skill training in agri, allied sectors’

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.