KI News

9-year-old child injured in accidental fire in Poonch

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Jammu: A 9-year-old child was injured in an accidental fire from a rifle of a hunter in Poonch district on Thursday evening, official sources said.

There was an accidental fire from the rifle of a hunter Mohmmad Sharief resulting in injuries to a child Afran Ahmed, who was playing near the forest area of Sangla in Surankote tehsil, they said.

Police reached the area and shifted the injured child to sub district hospital in Surankote, they said.

An FIR has been lodged, they said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *