• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, August 10, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Covid precaution dose for 18+ age group at pvt vaccination centres from Apr 10

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
April 9, 2022
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
COVID-19 vaccination will be voluntary: Health ministry
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: Precaution dose of COVID-19 vaccines will be available to all aged above 18 years at private vaccination centres from April 10, the Union Health Ministry announced on Friday.

All those above the age of 18 who have completed nine months after the administration of the second dose will be eligible for the precaution dose, it said.

More News

Charri Mubarak journey to Amarnath cave shrine to start on Thursday

Police search 26 locations in Kashmir linked to banned JeI

JMC’s demolition drive at Jammu’s Parade Sabzi Mandi draws traders’ ire

Load More

“It has been decided that the precaution dose of Covid vaccines will be made available to the 18-plus population group at private vaccination centres. This facility would be available at all private vaccination centres,” the ministry said.

“Adding an extra layer of safety! Precaution dose to be available to 18+ age groups from 10th April, 2022, at private vaccination centres. All 18+ who have completed nine months after administration of second dose would be eligible for precaution dose,” Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said on Twitter.

So far, about 96 percent of all those above the age of 15 years in the country have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose, while about 83 percent have received both doses, it stated.

More than 2.4 crore precaution doses have also been administered to healthcare workers, frontline workers and those aged above 60 years. Besides, 45 percent of beneficiaries in the 12-14 years age group have also received the first dose, the ministry said.

The ongoing free COVID-19 inoculation programme through government vaccination centres for the first and the second dose to the eligible population as well as the precaution dose to healthcare workers, frontline workers and those above 60 will be accelerated, the ministry stated.

Previous Post

Ramadan: the month of piety, salvation

Next Post

J&K logs 9 new Covid cases

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Charri Mubarak journey to Amarnath cave shrine to start on Thursday

Amarnath Yatra: Chhari Mubarak rituals to be held on Shankaracharya Temple from Aug 16
August 10, 2026

Srinagar: The focus of the annual Amarnath Yatra has now shifted to the ritualistic journey of Charri Mubarak, the holy...

Read moreDetails

Police search 26 locations in Kashmir linked to banned JeI

Police search 26 locations in Kashmir linked to banned JeI
August 10, 2026

Srinagar: Police on Sunday carried out searches at 26 locations allegedly linked to the banned Jamaat-e-Islami (JeI) group across Sopore...

Read moreDetails

JMC’s demolition drive at Jammu’s Parade Sabzi Mandi draws traders’ ire

JMC’s demolition drive at Jammu’s Parade Sabzi Mandi draws traders’ ire
August 10, 2026

Jammu:  Over a dozen shops were demolished at the traditional Parade Sabzi Mandi in the heart of Jammu early Sunday,...

Read moreDetails

Police, BSF conduct joint search operation along IB in Jammu

Search operation continues in Rajouri
August 10, 2026

Jammu:  Amid heightened security measures and area domination efforts ahead of Independence Day, Jammu and Kashmir Police conducted a cordon-and-search...

Read moreDetails

Migrant KPs say they are ‘political orphans’, ‘new untouchables’

Migrant KPs say they are ‘political orphans’, ‘new untouchables’
August 10, 2026

Jagti (Jammu): Describing themselves as "political orphans" and the "new untouchables", hundreds of displaced Kashmiri Pandits residing in Jagti township...

Read moreDetails

Govt approves ₹10 crore for restoration of Rattan Garh Fort in Bhaderwah

AC extends Amnesty Scheme-2022 for domestic consumers of electricity till March 2025
August 10, 2026

Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir Government has approved ₹10 crore for the repair and restoration of the historic Rattan Garh...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
32k Covid-19 tests conducted in Phase-I of Special Drive in Srinagar

J&K logs 9 new Covid cases

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.