• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, February 21, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

All withdrawn posts to be re-advertised, fast racked for fair and transparent recruitment

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
February 7, 2022
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Estates Deptt seeks attendance of employees lodged in JKTDC, Private Hotels, Guest Houses  
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

JAMMU: All the vacancies recalled by a recent decision of the Administrative Council shall be referred again to recruitment agencies for fast track recruitment as per the new domicile, reservation and recruitment rules providing equal opportunity to all.  A free, fair and merit based selection shall be quickly ensured, an official spokesman said here today.

He said that it is also clarified that withdrawal of posts referred to PSC /SSB before 31.10.2019 has only been done for posts where selections have not been made and results have not been declared.

More News

CM Abdullah pledges time-bound recruitment

LG calls for establishing India as ultimate sanctuary of knowledge, intellectual wealth

Govt orders several transfers, postings

Load More

“It is important to note that a number of posts referred to PSC /SSB by various departments, have remained stuck up for long time, in some cases 2004 onwards.  Some of these posts could not have been advertised, as they were against recruitment rules. Therefore, selection against these posts could not have been made. Withdrawing these posts was essential to ensure that they can be filled up as per rules in vogue, opening opportunities for youth of J&K,” said the spokesman.

He said that appointments to posts referred are required to be made in a timely manner, normally within a year or so as delay of several years vitiates the recruitment process.

“Recruitment Rules of various departments have been changed/updated. The qualifications and experience required for a number of posts has changed. After 31.10.2019, some posts were also transferred to the Union Territory of Ladakh. Selection against posts transferred to the Union Territory of Ladakh can no longer be made. Hence, withdrawal of these posts was essential,” said the spokesman.

The spokesman clarified that job opportunities for the youth have not been curtailed in any way due to withdrawal of these posts.

“The job opportunities for the youths have not been curtailed due to withdrawal of these posts, as these posts will be readvertised soon. Already all new vacancies are being referred to recruitment agencies for continuing the process of fast track recruitment, providing equal opportunity to all. These posts shall also be put to recruitment drive along with the already identified vacancies across the departments. Free, fair, merit based selections shall be ensured,” the spokesman said.

It is worth mentioning that recruitment against another about 3000 Class IV posts which had been advertised recently is being completed soon, he said.

Previous Post

With light rains, night temperatures improved in Kashmir

Next Post

The voice that enthralled billions, falls silent

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

CM Abdullah pledges time-bound recruitment

CM Abdullah pledges time-bound recruitment
February 21, 2026

Jammu: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Friday reiterated that his government is committed to filling vacancies in a time-bound manner,...

Read moreDetails

LG calls for establishing India as ultimate sanctuary of knowledge, intellectual wealth

LG calls for establishing India as ultimate sanctuary of knowledge, intellectual wealth
February 21, 2026

Jammu: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Friday offered a threefold resolution for the future: “We must transform India into the...

Read moreDetails

Govt orders several transfers, postings

Govt orders transfers in administration 
February 21, 2026

Jammu: The Govt today ordered postings and transfers of several IAS and JKAS officers, vide Order No. 230-JK(GAD) of 2026...

Read moreDetails

Rahul Gandhi condemns ‘attacks’ on Kashmiris

Time to usher back era of people-centric governance across India: Rahul
February 21, 2026

New Delhi: Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha Rahul Gandhi has condemned the alleged attacks on Kashmiri students and...

Read moreDetails

Include 50% import duty on apples, save J&K’s fruit industry: Mehbooba Mufti to PM

This moment in the Valley
February 21, 2026

Srinagar: Emphasising that the interim Indo-US trade deal would take a toll on the nation's farmers and fruit growers, PDP...

Read moreDetails

Post-2019, tourist footfall in J&K surged: Govt

Snow, rain lash Kashmir as mercury dips
February 21, 2026

Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government said that the Union Territory has witnessed a sharp surge in tourist arrivals in...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Lata Mangeshkar dies at 92

The voice that enthralled billions, falls silent

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.