Today: Jun 18, 2024

Man dies of electric shock in Budgam

by
1 min read

Srinagar: A 25-year-old man was died of electric shock while trying to repair an electrical wire at Haran area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday, official sources said.

Quoting sources, news agency KDC reported that Rouf Ahmad War, son of Abdul Rahim, a resident of Haran, was seriously injured after he came in contact with a live wire while repairing a power line.

He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him dead on arrival, sources said.

A police official confirmed the incident and said that investigation into the matter has been initiated.

KI News

Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.