Images News Netwok

Woman dies of electric shock in Dardpora village

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Bandipora: A-27-year-old woman died due to electric at Dardpora village in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.

Officials said that the incident took place in the Dardpora village this afternoon when a woman got in contact with a live wire at her home.

The woman, identified as Muneera Begum, wife of Reyaz Ahmad Gojer of Dardpora was immediately shifted to a district hospital following the incident, however, she was declared brought dead by the doctors.

Reports said that the deceased was mother of three children.

“After completing legal formalities the body was handed over to the family,” officials said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *