Youth electrocuted in Kokernag
Srinagar: A 33-year-old man died of electric shock while repairing a wire at his home in Nowbugh Larnoo area of Kokernag in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Tuesday morning.
News agency KNO while quoting an official reported that Subzar Ahmad Wani, son of Mohammad Shabaan Wani of Nowbugh Larnoo, died on the spot after coming in contact with the live wire.
The locals took him to the hospital where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, the official said.
Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.