Elderly woman dies of electric shock in Kokernag
Kokernag: A 54-year-old woman died of electrocution after she received a shock from electric heater in Kokernag area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag on Thursday.
Official sources told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Asha Begum wife of Mohammad Shafi Dar suffered burn injuries after receiving shock from an electric heater.
“She was rushed to a hospital in Kokarnag, where doctors declared her dead on arrival.”
A police official said that the incident has been recorded as a case of accidental death—(KNO)
Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.