• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, May 22, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home NATION

Rahul Gandhi attacks govt over issue of Chinese incursions in Ladakh, Uttarakhand

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
October 3, 2021
in NATION
A A
0
New farms laws will weaken nation’s foundation: Rahul Gandhi
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Sunday hit out at the government over alleged Chinese incursions in Ladakh and Uttarakhand.

He also took a swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi using his 56-inch chest  remark that he made at rallies in the run up to the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.

More News

Cong’s patronage to infiltrators is ‘gaddari’: Piyush Goyal hits back at Rahul’s ‘traitors’ remark

India abstains on UNGA resolution on ICJ climate opinion

India-Africa Forum summit postponed

Load More

“China plus Pakistan plus ‘Mr 56 inch’ is equal to Increasing Chinese occupation of India’s land,” he said in a tweet in Hindi, while referring to Ladakh and Uttarakhand.

Close to 100 soldiers of China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) transgressed the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Barahoti sector in Uttarakhand on August 30. The Chinese troops returned from the area after spending few hours, people familiar with the development had said.

There was no official comment on the Chinese transgression.

The incident came amid a continuing standoff between Indian and Chinese troops in a number of areas in eastern Ladakh though both sides completed disengagement in two sensitive locations.

The Chinese side has also significantly ramped up infrastructure development along the LAC in the sector.

India has been maintaining a strict vigil along the nearly 3,500-km LAC following the eastern Ladakh standoff.

The border standoff between the Indian and Chinese militaries erupted on May 5 last year in eastern Ladakh following a violent clash in the Pangong lake area. Both sides gradually enhanced their deployment by rushing in tens of thousands of soldiers as well as heavy weaponry.

In February, the two sides completed the withdrawal of troops and weapons from the north and south banks of the Pangong lake in line with an agreement on disengagement.

Each side currently has around 50,000 to 60,000 troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the sensitive sector.

Gandhi and his Congress party have been attacking the government over alleged Chinese incursions in Ladakh.

Previous Post

North Korea threatens top UN body after emergency meeting

Next Post

Plea in SC seeks high-level inquiry commission to look into shortage of medical oxygen during second wave of COVID-19

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Cong’s patronage to infiltrators is ‘gaddari’: Piyush Goyal hits back at Rahul’s ‘traitors’ remark

Govt to expedite filling top vacancies in public banks: Goyal
May 21, 2026

New Delhi: Union minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi's five-nation tour has yielded "concrete outcomes" for...

Read moreDetails

India abstains on UNGA resolution on ICJ climate opinion

UNGA adopts by consensus resolution introduced by India to establish memorial wall to honour fallen peacekeepers
May 21, 2026

United Nations: India abstained from voting on a UN General Assembly resolution calling on countries to comply with their obligations...

Read moreDetails

India-Africa Forum summit postponed

KU postpones all exams scheduled on April 2,  suspend classwork
May 21, 2026

  New Delhi, May 21 (PTI) India and the African Union have decided to postpone the India-Africa Forum summit, scheduled...

Read moreDetails

Modi making reels in Italy, while our youth tormented by paper leaks: Rahul Gandhi

May 21, 2026

New Delhi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Thursday attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the NEET-UG paper leak and said...

Read moreDetails

India and Italy agree to elevate ties to special strategic partnership

India and Italy agree to elevate ties to special strategic partnership
May 20, 2026

Rome:  India and Italy on Tuesday decided to elevate their ties to special strategic partnership and enhance cooperation in areas...

Read moreDetails

NEET paper leak: Court sends 5 accused to judicial custody, extends CBI custody of Khairnar

City court convicts 2 persons in acid attack case
May 20, 2026

New Delhi:  A Delhi court on Wednesday sent five accused in the NEET paper leak case to judicial custody till...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
SC to fix schedule of hearing of Ayodhya land dispute cases in January next year

Plea in SC seeks high-level inquiry commission to look into shortage of medical oxygen during second wave of COVID-19

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.