Images News Netwok

Toddler electrocuted in Shopian

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Shopian: A two-year old girl dies of electric shock in Landoora village of south Kashmir’s Shopian district on Monday afternoon.

A police official said that Zaira Nazir came in contact with a live wire while playing inside her home.

She was immediately rushed to District Hospital Shopian where doctors declared her dead on arrival, the official added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *