• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, February 16, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home NATION

CBSE tells schools to complete pending class 12 practicals online, submit marks by Jun 28

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
June 7, 2021
in NATION
A A
0
CBSE grants affiliation to PPS Srinagar and Jammu
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Monday asked schools to conduct their pending class 12 practicals and internal assessments only in online mode, and submit marks by June 28.

In a letter sent to schools, CBSE Examination Controller Sanyam Bhardwaj said that it has been observed that some schools have not been able to complete the school-based assessments in various subjects due to the Covid pandemic.

More News

Exclusive Interview of Prime Minister Narendra Modi with PTI | Q&A

Budget shunned populism, bets on capex to power jobs and growth: PM Modi

Women to play most important role in creating Viksit Bharat: PM

Load More

“Thus, the schools with pending practicals and internal assessments are permitted to conduct the same now in only online mode and upload marks on the provided link latest by June 28,” he said.

Outlining the process for practical exams, he said the external examiner will take viva-voce of students in online mode, with the internal examiner also present on-screen.

“Screenshot of all three has to be taken by the school as proof of the test being conducted. Students have to be informed of the online exam date well in advance, though the actual link shall be given only on exam day,” he added.

The CBSE had in February asked affiliated schools to conduct Class 10 and Class 12 practical exams, internal assessments and projects between March 01 and June 11. The board had also directed schools to reconduct the practical exams for students who were not able to appear due to the student or family member being infected with COVID-19.

While few schools had already completed the assessment, few could not as schools had to be closed in view of the aggressive second wave of COVID-19 pandemic.

The theory exams for class 12 which were scheduled to begin from May 04, also had to be postponed and ultimately cancelled.

The Centre had last week decided to cancel the CBSE class 12 board exams amid the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, with Prime Minister Narendra Modi asserting the decision was taken in the interest of students.

The CBSE has constituted a 13-member committee to decide an objective criterion for alternate assessment for class 12.

 

 

Previous Post

Omar Abdullah meets party’s constituency in-charges of Baramulla district

Next Post

Man injured in bear attack

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Exclusive Interview of Prime Minister Narendra Modi with PTI | Q&A

Take part in ‘Your Money, Your Right’ movement: PM Modi
February 15, 2026

 On the trade deal QUESTION: In the last month or so, India’s global interaction has seen a sharp uptick in...

Read moreDetails

Budget shunned populism, bets on capex to power jobs and growth: PM Modi

Pahalgam terror attack: PM Modi steps up diplomatic offensive against Pak
February 15, 2026

New Delhi:  Calling productive spending a hallmark of his government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said the just unveiled...

Read moreDetails

Women to play most important role in creating Viksit Bharat: PM

   PM Modi pitches for ‘swadeshi’ goods
February 15, 2026

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said women will play the most important role in creating Viksit Bharat...

Read moreDetails

Trade talks could never conclude under UPA rule due to its economic mismanagement: PM Modi

Post ceasefire, PM Modi chairs high-level meeting
February 15, 2026

New Delhi:  In a sharp take down of trade negotiations during the UPA government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday...

Read moreDetails

PM Modi urges India Inc. to step up investment push to drive next phase of growth

February 15, 2026

New Delhi:  With the government having done much of the heavy lifting through an aggressive capex push in recent years,...

Read moreDetails

Rahul Gandhi spreading lies over India’s trade deals with US, EU; farmers fully protected: Shah

Amit Shah to chair high-level security review meeting on J&K today
February 15, 2026

Gandhinagar: Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Sunday accused Congress leader Rahul Gandhi of spreading "lies" and misleading farmers over...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Bear tranquilized after injuring two persons in Tangmarg

Man injured in bear attack

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.