Images News Netwok

FCS&CA asks people to obtain receipt from sale points while receiving ration

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: The Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs (FCS&CA) Tuesday asked the beneficiaries to obtain receipt from their respective government sale centre/fair price shops while receiving ration from these stores.

In a press release here, the department said that in case any storekeeper is reluctant to provide the receipt, the same shall be brought to the notice of this department on toll free no. 1800-180-7011 or through online mode on the official grievance portal:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *