Mother, baby sustain burn injuries in stove explosion in Shutloo Rafiabad
Baramulla: A women and her baby sustained burn injuries after a kerosene stove exploded inside a house in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.
The incident occurred at Shutloo Rafiabad area.
Local sources said that kerosene stone exploded when a lady was cooking food inside the house. Besides the lady, her baby sustained burn injuries as well.
The mother and baby have been identified as Aamina Begum wife of Muhammad Ashraf Dar and her 4-month-old baby Sana Jan.
Both of them were taken to District Hospital Baramulla wherefrom they were referred to a Srinagar hospital for further treatment.