• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, August 29, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

India, Pakistan hold brigadier-level meet on ceasefire pact

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
March 27, 2021
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
India issues 13th Note Verbale to Pak on harassment of its HC staff
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi:  Indian and Pakistani armies held a brigadier-level meeting at Poonch-Rawalkot crossing on Friday as a follow-up to their agreement to observe ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir.

Last month, the Indian and Pakistani armies recommitted themselves to the 2003 ceasefire on the LoC. The return to the ceasefire was agreed upon by the director-generals of military operations of the two countries.

Related posts

Water starts receding in Jhelum, flood threat eases, BUT…

Water starts receding in Jhelum, flood threat eases, BUT…

August 29, 2025
   Two killings/deaths in J&K, people want answers

4 more bodies found as post-flood rescue work continues in Jammu

August 29, 2025

“Post the DGsMO Understanding 2021, a Brigade Commander Level Flag Meeting was held between Indian and Pakistan Army at Poonch-Rawalkot Crossing Point on 26 Mar 2021 to discuss implementation mechanism as per the understanding,” the army tweeted.

On Thursday, Army Chief Gen MM Naravane said the LoC has been silent for the first time in around five to six years as not a single shot was fired in March barring an odd incident.

“I am glad to inform that in the whole month of March, we have not had a single shot fired at the Line of Control barring an odd incident. It is for the first time in about five or six years that the LoC has been silent. That really bodes well for the future,” Naravane had said.

Previous Post

ACB files chargesheet against 3 in J&K Bank loan fraud case

Next Post

SC reserves verdict on plea for immediate release of Rohingya refugees in Jammu

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Next Post
SC to fix schedule of hearing of Ayodhya land dispute cases in January next year

SC reserves verdict on plea for immediate release of Rohingya refugees in Jammu

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.