KI News

Minor boy dies of electric shock at tuition centre in Qazigund

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: A 10-year-old boy died of electric shock in Chowgam village of Qazigund in south Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Saturday afternoon.

An official said that Sahil Ahamd Mir, son of Mohammad Amin Mir from Kharagund, Qazigund, received electric shock after he came in contact with a high-voltage wire at a coaching centre.

He said that Sahil was rushed to Emergency Hospital Qazigund but he succumbed on way to the hospital.

The official said that Sahil was the student of 4th standard. Meanwhile, police have taken cognisance of the matter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *