PDD employee dies of electric shock in Poonch
Jammu: A daily-wager of the Power Development Department (PDD) was electrocuted in Poonch district on Sunday, officials said.
An official said that the employee identified as Sarwer Khan, son of Shamis Din of Chachia Bandi, died on the spot due to electric shock.
Station House Officer (SHO) Mandi Tilak Raj told news agency GNS that an FIR has been registered. “An investigation has been taken up in the matter,” he said.
Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.