KI News

PDD employee dies of electric shock in Poonch

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Jammu: A daily-wager of the Power Development Department (PDD) was electrocuted in Poonch district on Sunday, officials said.

An official said that the employee identified as Sarwer Khan, son of Shamis Din of Chachia Bandi, died on the spot due to electric shock.

Station House Officer (SHO) Mandi Tilak Raj told news agency GNS that an FIR has been registered. “An investigation has been taken up in the matter,” he said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *