Images News Netwok

Man dies of electric shock in Hajin

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: A man died after suffering an electric shock in north Kashmir’s Hajin on Wednesday while another received minor injuries.

The officials identified the deceased as Imtiyaz Ahmad Bhat, son of Mohammad Rastum Bhat, a resident of Watapora village of Handwara.

According to an official, the deceased was a labourer and got electrocuted when he was painting electric poles in Hakbara village.

The official said that the body was taken to CHC Hajin for medico-legal formalities before being handed over to the family.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *