• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, February 20, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home CITY & TOWNS

Extend date for construction workers to submit educational assistance forms till Nov 30: Tarigami

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
November 12, 2020
in CITY & TOWNS
A A
0
Follow guidelines to prevent COVID-19 pandemic

Mohammed Yousuf Tarigami Communist Party of India (Marxist) leader

FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: CPI (M) leader Mohammad Yousuf Tarigami has said that J&K administration must consider the plea of thousands of registered construction workers, who couldn’t submit annual educational assistance forms due to Covid-19 lockdown and harvesting season, and extend the date for submission of such forms.

In a statement issued here, Tarigami said: “the Construction workers get yearly education assistance for two children through J&K Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. But this year they couldn’t submit the forms on time due to the lockdown. Further the closure of schools across the J&K due to Covid-19 resulted in difficulty to BOC workers to get the forms countersigned and in availing other documents like marks cards. This resulted in delaying of submission of lower education forms by the workers.”

More News

BRO to upgrade Akhnoor road; Razdan Pass tunnel DPR soon, 4,142 kanal land earmarked for Anantnag industrial estates

Haripora NTPHC in govt building; land sought for Sumbal facility, Pahalgam hospital upgrade underway

LG Sinha unveiled Calendar dedicated to Legends of J-K

Load More

“Keeping this in view the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Secretary of J&K Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board vide order no: CEO/J&K/BCB/2020/9380-9404 on October 29 extended the date for submission of the forms till November 30,” he said.

“However, surprisingly the order was revoked very next day without giving any reasons leaving thousands of workers in shock. The decision will cause huge hardships to the children of these workers as their education will suffer. Already the children are out of schools since last year and such decisions will compound their problems,” said Tarigami.

He said that the government must reconsider its decision and allow them to submit the forms till November 30.

Previous Post

PCC General Secretary urges people to defeat BJP in BDC Elections

Next Post

Only green crackers allowed in Srinagar, Jammu cities: Govt

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

BRO to upgrade Akhnoor road; Razdan Pass tunnel DPR soon, 4,142 kanal land earmarked for Anantnag industrial estates

Govt to examine R&B sub-division for Ajas; infrastructure proposals, road quality issues discussed in House
February 19, 2026

Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly on Thursday witnessed a series of government announcements relating to infrastructure, connectivity, wildlife...

Read moreDetails

Haripora NTPHC in govt building; land sought for Sumbal facility, Pahalgam hospital upgrade underway

J&K to launch cancer control plan, strengthen healthcare infrastructure
February 19, 2026

Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Thursday informed the Legislative Assembly about steps being taken to strengthen healthcare infrastructure...

Read moreDetails

LG Sinha unveiled Calendar dedicated to Legends of J-K

LG Sinha unveiled Calendar dedicated to Legends of J-K
February 19, 2026

JAMMU: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha today unveiled the Calendar dedicated to Legends of Jammu Kashmir, at Lok Bhavan. Slimline Clinic...

Read moreDetails

16 water supply schemes approved for Khawas under JJM; govt reiterates relief for wildlife conflict victims

NOCs issued after scrutiny; Thanamandi water supply project gets ₹5.23 cr under AMRUT 2.0
February 19, 2026

Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Thursday informed the Legislative Assembly that several drinking water projects have been sanctioned...

Read moreDetails

J&K govt initiates liquidation of SCARD bank, assures protection of depositors’ interests: Dar

February 19, 2026

Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Thursday said the State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development (SCARD) Bank Ltd has...

Read moreDetails

Div Com Kashmir reviews progress on Jhelum Water Transport Project

February 19, 2026

SRINAGAR: Divisional Commissioner Kashmir, Anshul Garg, along with the Secretary Transport Department, chaired a meeting to review the progress on...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections available at Central, Union territory level: JK Govt

Only green crackers allowed in Srinagar, Jammu cities: Govt

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.