Mushtaq -ul-Hassan

Two-storey shop, house gutted in fire incident in Turk Batpora

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Tangmarg: In a horrific fire incident in Turk Batpora in Tangmarg, a two-storey shop and a house were reduced to ashes.

As soon as the fire broke out in the shop, the locals along with fire service officials, police and 29 RR military unit managed to control the fire after a great effort.

According to initial reports, the cause of the fire is said to be an electrical short circuit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *