Leopard electrocuted in Karnah Kupwara
Kupwara: A leopard died due to electrocution in Lontha village of Karnah in north lKashmir’s kupwara district, official sources said on Sunday.
They told GNS that the leopard received an electric shock while coming in contact with electric transformer in the area last night.
Locals said that several cases of electrocution occurred in north Kashmir in last several months and concerned department has failed to prevent them. (GNS)
Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.