• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, August 7, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Admin’s rejoinder on detention of leaders fallacious, misleading: NC

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
August 12, 2020
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Will continue to secure interests of organized, unorganized labor force: NC
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: National Conference on Tuesday said the rejoinder to party’s habeas corpus petitions on illegal detention of NC leaders given by the J&K administration to the High Court is “fallacious and far from reality”.

Party said the “excuses put forth by the administration in the court of law are misleading and contemptuous”.

More News

CM seeks special central package for the flood-hit Rajouri-Poonch

FIR filed against Mehbooba Mufti, daughter for ‘assault’ on cop during Article 370 protest

Fight for J&K’s statehood to continue until it is restored: Omar Abdullah

Load More

In a statement here, NC spokesperson while criticizing the J&K government on its submission to the court said, “The administration is suggesting that the senior NC leaders whose detention has been challenged are being confined to their respective places because of the security situation in the valley.

“If they are at home because of security reasons then can the government please list how many BJP and Apni party leaders are under similar ‘protective’ custody?” the spokesperson asked.

“Is the government obliquely saying that militancy is worse than it was in the early 90’s? For the reason that even under Governor’s rule, politicians weren’t kept confined to their homes on the excuse of security. Is the government suggesting that the situation is far more precarious than what it used to be during the 90’s?” the spokesperson said.

He said the “lies of the government were previously exposed” in the matter of Saifuddin Soz, where the world got to know through social media how free a man he was.

“The administration in his matter had informed the honorable court that Soz Sahib was a free man, free to go anywhere although his plight lately became known to the public. In another such case concerning one of our senior leaders, the government took more than 72 hours to process his permission to travel to Delhi for a checkup and that too after his cardiologist in Delhi intervened. Another functionary of our party was taken in an armed convoy for a checkup, disallowed from using his own vehicle and prohibited from visiting his relatives,” the NC spokesperson pointed out.

Previous Post

My ‘innocuous dissent’ was seen as act of ‘treason’: Shah Faesal on quitting politics

Next Post

J&K admin tells HC none of NC leaders detained

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

CM seeks special central package for the flood-hit Rajouri-Poonch

CM seeks special central package for the flood-hit Rajouri-Poonch
August 7, 2026

Rajouri/Jammu: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Thursday said he will personally approach Prime Minister Narendra Modi with a proposal seeking...

Read moreDetails

FIR filed against Mehbooba Mufti, daughter for ‘assault’ on cop during Article 370 protest

FIR filed against Mehbooba Mufti, daughter for ‘assault’ on cop during Article 370 protest
August 7, 2026

Srinagar: Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Mehbooba Mufti and her daughter Iltija Mufti have been booked for allegedly assaulting...

Read moreDetails

Fight for J&K’s statehood to continue until it is restored: Omar Abdullah

Farooq Abdullah questions Centre’s silence on situation in PoJK
August 7, 2026

Srinagar/Jammu:  Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Thursday asserted that his government and the National Conference (NC) would continue their efforts...

Read moreDetails

IFS induction in J&K revived after 13-year freeze

IFS induction in J&K revived after 13-year freeze
August 7, 2026

Srinagar: In a significant development paving the way for Jammu & Kashmir’s officers to enter the prestigious Indian Forest Service...

Read moreDetails

‘J&K power demand surges 24% in 12 years’

‘J&K leading the charge in electricity sector reforms’
August 7, 2026

Srinagar: In the past 12 years, Jammu and Kashmir has witnessed a surge in power demand by more than 24...

Read moreDetails

CS calls for stronger women-led institutions to boost rural livelihoods in J&K

CS calls for stronger women-led institutions to boost rural livelihoods in J&K
August 7, 2026

SRINAGAR: Chief Secretary Atal Dulloo on Thursday directed the Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKRLM) to strengthen women-led community...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
COVID-19: Summer vacation of HC, District & Subordinate Courts cancelled

J&K admin tells HC none of NC leaders detained

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.