Images News Netwok

Boy ‘mistakenly’ consumes poisonous substance, dies

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Shopian: A minor died after he “mistakenly” consumed some poisonous substance inside his home in Feeripora area of south Kashmir’s Shopian district on Monday afternoon.

Police sources said that a minor boy identified as Zahid Yousuf Mantoo son of Mohammad Yousuf,  resident of Feerpora Motaj consumed some poisonous substance mistakenly.

He said that though the boy was rushed to district hospital Kulgam, he succumbed at the hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *