KI News

SSG man injured In accidental fire In Srinagar

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar- A policeman of SSG wing was injured in an accidental fire after his service rifle went off accidentally at Gupkar area of Srinagar City on Monday morning.

A police officer said that the cop posted with SSG wing namely Bilal Ahmad Rather sustained bullet wound in his leg. “The incident occurred while he was cleaning his service rifle at SSG Line in Gupkar, reported news GNS.

Bilal, a resident of Mirgund Pattan was immediately taken to SMHS hospital where his condition is said to be stable, the officer said.

He said that police has taken cognizance of the incident and initiated further investigations in this regard.(GNS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *