S Tariq

3 injured in gas cylinder explosion in Anantnag School

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
 Anantnag:   Three employes of Govt Boys Middle School Larnoo, Vailoo zone Anantnag were injured after a gas cylinder, used for cooking mid-day meals , caught fire when a cook tried to ignite the gas burner.
Soon after the incident the police party headed by SHO Larnoo reached the school and helped the injured in reaching the nearby hospital for specialised treatment.
The injured were identified as Mumtaza Banoo w/o Gulzar Ahmad Mir, Haseena Banoo w/o Mohd Yousuf Bhat ,Sajad Ahmad Bhat s/o Mohd Ramzan Bhat. All injured persons are the residents of Larnoo. One of the injured lady has been referred to SDH Kokernag while other two are presently under special treatment in Larnoo PHC.
Tehsildar Larnoo, SHO Larnoo visit the school and take the note of the incident.
SHO Larnoo and Officials of PHC Larnoo confirmed the incident to our correspondent Ishfaq Wagay.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *