• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, May 18, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home CITY & TOWNS

Job aspirants of F&ES demand release of final selection list

Majid Kapra by Majid Kapra
July 30, 2019
in CITY & TOWNS
A A
0
Promotions in PWD; 5 SEs placed as CE’s
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar, July 29: Job aspirants of Fire and Emergency Services Jammu and Kashmir Monday blocked the Residency Road here as a mark of protest against the government for failing to release final selection list of candidates.

The aspirants holding banners and placards reading “release selection list, don’t make us to suffer” amid slogans appeared at busy Residency Road here this afternoon and staged protest to press for their demands.

More News

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents

Load More

They alleged that authorities conducted written and physical test of around 12,500 candidates since 2013 of which 7,500 were shortlisted, however the final selection list is yet to be released by the government.

The protesting job seekers said they cannot again appear for exams as they have crossed the upper age limit therefore the list of candidates selected for the jobs must be released without wasting much of their time.

“The recruitment process for various jobs in fire and emergency Department was started in the year 2013 and since then the candidates appeared for both written and physical test twice, once in 2013 and then again in December 2018, however the authorities haven’t been able to release the final selection list to date,” said Shahid-ul-Islam a protester.

They demanded that the government either declare the recruitment as not binding or release the final list of 7,500 candidates in case the recruitment was done without any deception or discrepancy involved in it.

The protesters threatened to go for prolonged agitation incase the government again failed to release the final selection list. Traffic movement on Residency Road was affected badly as the protesters were waiting for formal assurance to look into the issue.

Previous Post

Develop high density nurseries in each district: Dir Horticulture

Next Post

Super Division FC Views defeat Suffalo Sports by 5-0

Majid Kapra

Majid Kapra

majidkapra@gmail.com

Related Posts

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region

Dy CM reviews PWD works across Jammu region
May 18, 2026

Jammu: Deputy Chief Minister Surinder Choudhary on Sunday chaired a high-level review meeting to assess the progress of Public Works...

Read moreDetails

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha

MLA Marh, Coordination Committee delegation call on LG Manoj Sinha
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: MLA Marh Surinder Kumar and a delegation of Coordination Committee Jammu Kashmir separately called on Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha...

Read moreDetails

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents

Rana hears grievances of Mendhar residents
May 18, 2026

Poonch: Minister for Jal Shakti, Forest, Ecology & Environment and Tribal Affairs Javed Ahmed Rana on Sunday interacted with several...

Read moreDetails

Satish Sharma attends Adhikmas Kumbh at Mattan

Satish Sharma attends Adhikmas Kumbh at Mattan
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Minister for Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Transport, Information Technology, Youth Services and Sports, and Science and Technology...

Read moreDetails

Rana launches ₹57.98 crore development projects in Mendhar

May 18, 2026

Poonch: Minister for Jal Shakti, Forest, Ecology & Environment and Tribal Affairs Javed Ahmed Rana on Sunday laid the foundation...

Read moreDetails

SMC Commissioner briefs media on Census 2027 self-enumeration drive

May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Principal Census Officer (Urban) and Commissioner of Srinagar Municipal Corporation, Faz Lul Haseeb, on Sunday briefed the media regarding...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Super Division FC Views defeat Suffalo Sports by 5-0

Super Division FC Views defeat Suffalo Sports by 5-0

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.